For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Permission to provide advice to emigrants

If you would like to provide business information about the prospects of emigration and about the living conditions in the country of immigration, in particular about the employment and settlement conditions, or if you want to give advice on these matters, you need the permission of the competent authority.

Permission may be granted subject to conditions and conditions. Subsequent editions are also possible.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page