For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Housing Promotion of rented housing for the elderly and people with disabilities

As the owner of a new building, extension or conversion of apartments, housing groups or shared flats for senior citizens, people with disabilities and people in need of help and care, you can receive state funding within the framework of social housing support. Get. Construction projects for "supervised housing" take precedence. Measures for energy modernisation will also be supported.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page