For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Motor vehicle registration in case of reclassification to another holder outside the registration area

If a vehicle is to be rewritten to a new holder in another registration district, an application must be submitted to the competent authority in the new registration district. The application may be made in person or by an authorised person.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page