For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Apply for permission to start waste management activities

If you want to start a waste management activity with hazardous waste, e.B. as a collector, carrier, dealer and broker of hazardous waste, apply for a permit for this activity from the competent authority. If you are exempt from the permit requirement, the notification of your activity is sufficient. If you have already obtained a permit for your activity and significant circumstances have changed, you must apply for permission again. The permit requirement applies to both national and transboundary shipments of waste.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page