For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Apply for a permit for commercial postal transport

If you want to transport letters commercially, you must apply for a permit.

You need a license for the commercial transport of letters whenever you collect, forward or deliver letter mail. For this permission, you must prove that you have the necessary reliability, performance and expertise.
If you only transport correspondence as an assistant for a licensed postal service provider, you do not need a license. Even if you transport letters that are attached to another shipment and relate exclusively to its content (for example, an invoice), you do not need permission.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page