For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Parental care Order in case of endangerment of the child's assets

The family court may issue orders if a child's property is at risk and the parents with custody are unwilling or unable to avert the danger.

The order of the family court may, for .B, include the following (list is not exhaustive):

  • Submission of a list of the child's assets by the parents
  • Accounting for the management of assets
  • Withdrawal of the child's money only with the permission of the family court
  • Deprivation of custody of assets (in whole or in part)

If parts of the custody of the assets are withdrawn, a caregiver is appointed for the areas.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page