For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Specialist business property when handling water-hazardous substances

Companies carrying out the activities referred to in Section 45 (1) of the Ordinance on the Handling of Water Hazardous Substances (AwSV) on the plants and plant parts referred to therein are required to be certified as a specialist company.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page