For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Brokerage and advice of financial investments Permit

  • If youwish to become a commercialfinancial investment intermediary or financial investment advisor,youmustobtaina licence
  • Permission maybe granted toa natural or legal person
  • Dependingonthefederal state, chamber of industry and commerce, tradeassociationsor districts / district-freedistricts

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page