List of Companies of Consulting Engineers Registration Corporation
The use of the professional title "Consulting Engineer" in the name of the company is protected in Niederachsen. If the company has a registered office in Lower Saxony and the professional title "Consulting Engineer" is to be used in the name of a corporation, the company must be registered in the list of Consulting Engineers.
- Download the form online and print it out.
- Fill in the form and add the necessary evidence.
- Submit the application documents to the Lower Saxony Chamber of Engineers
- The company is either entered in the list of companies or the application is rejected
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony.
This procedure can also be handled through a "point of single contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
- Liability insurance
- Purpose of the company: the exclusively independent and self-responsible exercise of the professional task of engineers
- Capital shares may not be held for the account of third parties
- Consulting engineers hold at least half of the capital and voting shares in their name and other shares are held only by natural persons who are members of a liberal profession.
- At least half of the persons authorised to manage the business are consulting engineers
- Voting rights may not be exercised on behalf of third parties
- the transfer of capital and shares is subject to the consent of the company
- the reliability of the persons authorised to manage the business as required for the profession of consulting engineer
Which documents are required?
- Copy of the articles of association
- List of shareholders
- Proof of professional indemnity insurance
- Proof of registration for the Trade or Partnership Register
What are the fees?
300 € one-time registration fee
The following payment methods are possible online:
- Credit card
- SEPA direct debit (without blacklist check)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
A maximum of three months after receipt of the complete documents
Applications / forms
- Forms: Entry in company list
- Online procedure possible: in the future yes
- Written form required: no
- Personal appearance required: no
Administrative court action
What else should I know?
The Company must immediately notify the Chamber of Engineers of any changes in the entry in the commercial register or partnership register, changes in the number of shareholders and changes in the extent of a shareholder's participation in the company.
Technically approved by
Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony