For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Temporary legal services: registration

In principle, it is necessary to register with the competent authority who wants to provide out-of-court legal services in the following areas:

  • Debt collection services,
  • Pension advice in the field of
    • statutory pension and accident insurance,
    • social compensation law,
    • of the other social security and severely disabled persons with reference to a statutory pension as well as occupational and occupational pensions,
  • legal services in a foreign law; where foreign law is the law of a Member State of the European Union or of any other Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, may also be the subject of European Union law and the law of the European Union economic area to be advised

Any person legally established in the territory of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) for the pursuit of a profession comparable to one of the legal services subject to registration may, in accordance with Section 15 of the Law on Legal Services (RDG) also provides this service on an occasional and temporary level in Germany.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page