For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Trade law: information in general

Your Chamber of Crafts (HWK) advises you on business-related legal issues. You can get yourself and your craft enterprise supported by advising the HwK of your Chamber District in the field of trade and trade law, company law and general legal advice.

In addition, you can get advice from the Chamber of Crafts on the demarcation of membership of the Chamber of Crafts and Commerce.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page