For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

Motor vehicle registration new from non-EU country

Vehicles may only be put into service on public roads if they are registered for traffic. It is therefore necessary to apply for the allocation of an official registration number for each vehicle. New vehicles from a non-EU country can be registered in Germany under certain conditions.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page