For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

For Citizens - Service Finder

Enter your place of residence or the place where you would like to contact the administration or use the location determination.

New registration of a motor vehicle from an EU country

Vehicles may only be put into service on public roads if they are approved for traffic. In the case of a new vehicle with general type approval or EC type-approval, you must apply for the assignment of an official registration number.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page