Heating oil consumer system display
The installation and operation of a heating oil consumer system must be reported to the competent authority.
The following are to be displayed:
- the construction of underground storage facilities (regardless of the storage volume),
- the construction of above-ground storage facilities with a storage volume of more than 1,000 litres of fuel oil ("above-ground" is also storage in the basement of a building), and
- all significant changes and the decommissioning of the plant
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the district and the district-free city.
Which documents are required?
- Completed notification form for heating oil systems
- in the case of above-ground storage: floor plan sketch of the location of the tank system as well as the usually necessary drip tray with dimensions
- in the case of underground storage: site plan with location of the containers and routing of the pipelines including dimensions
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with the Ordinance on Fees and Expenses for Official Acts and Services (AllGO) of the State of Lower Saxony. The amount of the fee is based on the applicable AllGO tariff and the time required for processing or testing.
Fee: 25,00 - 300,00 EURPayment in advance: No
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Notification Period: 6 Weeksbefore the start of construction
What else should I know?
For existing installations for which neither a permit nor a notification confirmation from the competent authority has yet been obtained, the notification must be made up for immediately.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.