Resident certificate issuance
If you want to acquire a plot of land, you can get greater financial planning security with a resident certificate.
The following levies or contributions may be considered:
- Development contributions (§§ 124 et seq. of the Building Code (BauGB)), road development contributions (§ 6 of the Lower Saxony Municipal Tax Act (NKAG))
- Reimbursement of costs under nature conservation law (§ 135 a BauGB)
- Allocation compensation payments (§ 64 BauGB)
- Compensatory contributions (§§ 154 f BauGB) in urban redevelopment areas
- Compensation amounts under soil protection law for land that has been cleared of contaminated sites (§ 25 Federal Soil Protection Act (BBodSchG))
- Transfer fees for parking space obligations (§ 47 a Lower Saxony Building Code (NBauO))
- Contributions on the basis of services provided by the water or wastewater associations
- Sealing duties
- Forest conservation levies
The resident certificate is issued by the competent authority.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the municipality, the joint municipality and the city.
Which documents are required?
- informal application with the address of the client and the address of the property to be built on
- Proof of ownership of the property (copy of the land register)
- Preliminary building request (copy, if available)
- Excerpt from the field map (copy)
What are the fees?
Fees apply, please contact the competent authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.