Information in the population register Provision of group information
You will only receive population register information about a large number of unnamed persons (group information) if this is in the public interest.
You can freely define the composition of the groups of persons with selected data. For this purpose, the following are available:
- Date of birth
- current nationality,
- current addresses,
- date of moving in and out, and
- Marital status with an indication of whether single, married, divorced, widowed, in a civil partnership, civil partnership dissolved or life partner deceased.
In addition to belonging to the group you have put together, you may
- Given names and surnames,
- current addresses and
- legal representative with first name and surname as well as address
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the municipality, the joint municipality and the city in whose territory the data is to be collected.
- national public interest
- This means the interest of the general public, which is to be distinguished from the interest of individuals or groups.
Which documents are required?
Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.
What are the fees?
Fees may apply. Please contact the relevant authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.