Organization or implementation of prostitution events Advertisement
Anyone wishing to organise or carry out a prostitution event must report this to the competent authority at the location of the event.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the districts and independent cities in whose area of responsibility the activity is to be carried out.
This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
The prostitution event must be managed on site by the operator or by the persons named in the advertisement as representatives.
Which documents are required?
- full name of the operator
- Copy of permission to organize or conduct prostitution events,
- if persons are to be appointed as deputies of the operator
- First and last names and
- Copy of the substitution permit
- the operating concept on which the permit is based,
- the event concept related to the respective event,
- place and time of the event,
- the full name of the owner of the buildings, rooms or other fixed or mobile installations used for the event and his consent,
- the documents required to prove the minimum requirements on the nature of the facility used for the prostitution business,
- copies of the registration certificates or aliases of the prostitutes who are expected to work at the event, and
- Copies of the agreements concluded with the prostitutes
What are the fees?
The amount of the fees is based on the time spent. However, a minimum of EUR 70.00 will be charged.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The notification must be submitted 4 weeks before the start of the event.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Equality
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.