Certificate of competence for pest control certificate
The authority shall issue a certificate of competence attesting to the competence for the respective activity. For this purpose, proof must be provided that the personnel requirements for pest control are met.
Please contact your county or city.
Anyone who has passed an examination or successfully completed training recognised by the competent authority is competent.
Pest control shall be carried out in such a way that humans and the environment are not endangered.
Which documents are required?
- Certificates of competence: Anyone who regularly undergoes further training and
- the test in accordance with the Ordinance on the Examination for the Recognised Degree "Certified Pest Controller" or
- passed the examination as an assistant or master for pest control according to no longer applicable law in the old federal states or according to the law of the former GDR, or
- has demonstrably acquired comparable expertise in a Member State of the European Communities.
- Anyone who has successfully passed an examination or successfully completed training that has been recognised by the competent authority as equivalent to the above-mentioned examinations is also competent.
What are the fees?
As part of an apprenticeship, there are no costs for the certificate of competence. If the training takes place on a private level, the costs depend on the provider of the courses. These usually include the examination fees incurred.
The processing takes place promptly after receipt of the application for the issuance of a certificate.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection