Please enter a search term.

Your selected location: Emsland

For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Federal Voluntary Service Remuneration

As a volunteer, you will receive pocket money. You agree on the amount with the responsible authority. In addition, you may be provided with accommodation and meals (or equivalent compensation).

You will be entitled to child benefit up to the age of 25 (subject to a corresponding statutory regulation). If you receive pensions or benefits for basic social security (e.g. unemployment benefit II), the granting authority will provide you with further information on how pocket money can be credited to these benefits. Social security contributions (health insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and unemployment insurance and accident insurance) are borne by the competent authority.

If a medical examination or special work clothes are required for the voluntary service, the competent authority shall bear the costs incurred.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the place of use.

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

Fees may apply. Please contact the relevant authority.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.


The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

competent Bodies

Data protection information

Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Niedersachsen
Address: Prinzenstraße 5, 30159 Hannover
Telephone: +49 511 12045-00
Fax: +49 511 12045-99

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)