For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

In order to enable you to put your business concerns into practice, we offer you the entry into our service offerings in the corporate sector. The content is subject to the requirements of the European Services Directive. Please therefore also use the possibility to contact the contact persons of the state of Lower Saxony if necessary.

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Select one or more subjects for your company or branch (optional filter):



There are 10 services for Taxes

Nationals of a Member State of the European Union or of a State Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland who are entitled to independent assistance in...
Tax advisors, Tax agents, Lawyers and lawyers European lawyers, permission to use the term 'agricultural bookoffice' may be granted in addition to their professional title.
Those who meet the requirements can take the tax advisor examination in a condensed form upon request. The application for a shortened examination shall be submitted together...
The capital commitment provision according to Section 50a of the Tax Advisory Act (StBerG) is of central importance for the recognition of tax consulting companies. In...
In the event of temporary and occasional assistance in tax matters by a foreign service provider, a temporary entry in the professional register takes place. The scope of the...
The appointment as tax representative is no longer of fundamental importance, since the last examination procedures for the appointment as tax representative were carried out in...
Tax advisers and tax agents must be appointed by the body responsible for the intended professional establishment in order to carry out their profession. The order is used to...
Former tax advisors and tax agents may be reappointed under certain conditions.
To run a tax consulting company, you must apply for recognition.
You would like to apply for the recognition of a payroll tax assistance association.
Top of the Page