For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

In order to enable you to put your business concerns into practice, we offer you the entry into our service offerings in the corporate sector. The content is subject to the requirements of the European Services Directive. Please therefore also use the possibility to contact the contact persons of the state of Lower Saxony if necessary.

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.
Enter one or more keywords related to your search.

Select one or more subjects for your company or branch (optional filter):

Work Abroad

The Europa-Job-Center offers a wide range of information and advice to workers who wish to work in another EU country or to complete training there. The aim of the Europa-Job-Center is to provide employment for interested parties.

Services of the Europa-Job-Center:

  • Individual and free advice for all interested parties
  • Support for interested parties in finding suitable job opportunities in EU countries and on the international labour market
  • Information on working and living conditions in European countries
  • Information on social security issues when starting work abroad in Europe
  • Advice on continuing education offers
  • Support and advice for employers from EU countries in the search for workers in Saxony-Anhalt and the rest of Germany
  • Support for bringing together workers who are ready to work and employers offering jobs
  • Specific activities for the placement of young people under 25 who are willing to travel to the European labour market, such as measures to prepare for stays abroad and supported internships abroad

There are 3 services for Work Abroad

Would you like to work in Germany as an emergency paramedic? Then you need a state permit. To obtain state permission, you can have your foreign professional qualification...
Would you like to pursue your profession temporarily or permanently in other European countries? The European Professional Card (EPC) is an electronic proof that your...
The profession of tax consultant is regulated in Germany. The taking up or pursuit of this profession is bound by State rules to the possession of certain qualifications. You...
Top of the Page