In order to enable you to put your business concerns into practice, we offer you the entry into our service offerings in the corporate sector. The content is subject to the requirements of the European Services Directive. Please therefore also use the possibility to contact the contact persons of the state of Lower Saxony if necessary.
Special opening times and authorisations
Whether you are seeking special opening hours for a street festival or organising an event for a company anniversary, your top focus is your customer’s experience. But what authorisations do you need for such events, where do you get them, and when do you need to have them? Here you will find services and information concerning special opening times and authorisations.
There are 2 services for Special opening times and authorisations
Top 10 Services for Companies
- Business registration
- Deregister trade
- Issue of a licence for the retail sale of certain dangerous substances, mixtures or products
- Business re-registration
- Information from the Central Trade Register Application
- Examination eligibility certificate
- Certificate for the provision of temporary cross-border services according to § 9 (HwO): Issue
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- European Professional Card Recognition
- Entry in the register of craftsmen
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.