the contact persons of the state of Lower Saxony if necessary.In order to enable you to put your business concerns into practice, we offer you the entry into our service offerings in the corporate sector. The content is subject to the requirements of the European Services Directive. Please therefore also use the possibility to contact
Special regulations for working hours
Along with the usual working hours, there are special regulations for certain situations. Examples include part-time work for older employees and winter pay for employees in weather-dependent industries. Here is an overview of information and services regarding these regulations.
There is one service for Special regulations for working hours
Top 10 Services for Companies
- Business registration
- Business deregistration
- Issue of a licence for the retail sale of certain dangerous substances, mixtures or products
- Business re-registration
- Information from the Central Trade Register Application
- Examination eligibility certificate
- Certificate for the provision of temporary cross-border services according to § 9 (HwO): Issue
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- European Professional Card Recognition
- Entry in the register of craftsmen
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.