the contact persons of the state of Lower Saxony if necessary.In order to enable you to put your business concerns into practice, we offer you the entry into our service offerings in the corporate sector. The content is subject to the requirements of the European Services Directive. Please therefore also use the possibility to contact
Employee-related registration requirements
What has to be registered where and how if, for example, the employment status of one of my employees changes? A number of legal requirements must be followed, particularly regarding social security for your employees. You can find the relevant information and services here.
No results found.
Top 10 Services for Companies
- Business registration
- Business deregistration
- Issue of a licence for the retail sale of certain dangerous substances, mixtures or products
- Business re-registration
- Information from the Central Trade Register Application
- Examination eligibility certificate
- Certificate for the provision of temporary cross-border services according to § 9 (HwO): Issue
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- European Professional Card Recognition
- Entry in the register of craftsmen
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.