the contact persons of the state of Lower Saxony if necessary.In order to enable you to put your business concerns into practice, we offer you the entry into our service offerings in the corporate sector. The content is subject to the requirements of the European Services Directive. Please therefore also use the possibility to contact
Training and specialised skills
Providing basic and advanced training to your own employees is advantageous to all involved and is becoming increasingly important given the growing competition for skilled workers. Here you will find an overview of information about training and skills certification, as well as relevant government services.
There are 20 services for Training and specialised skills
Top 10 Services for Companies
- Business registration
- Business deregistration
- Issue of a licence for the retail sale of certain dangerous substances, mixtures or products
- Business re-registration
- Information from the Central Trade Register Application
- Examination eligibility certificate
- Certificate for the provision of temporary cross-border services according to § 9 (HwO): Issue
- Apply for infection protection instruction including certificate
- European Professional Card Recognition
- Entry in the register of craftsmen
Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.