For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Foreign professional qualification Recognition as a certified food chemist

The management of the professional title "state-certified food chemist" is regulated in Germany by the individual federal states. This means that the taking up or pursuit of this profession is bound by legal regulations of the respective Land to the possession of certain qualifications.

This means that you can only work with the professional title "state-certified food chemists, for example, im publicservice, if your qualification corresponds to the German qualification "State-certified food chemist".

Have you obtained your degree abroad? Then you can have the equivalence of your degree checked with the German degree. If you wish to pursue this profession in Germany, the equivalence of your foreign professional qualification with the German reference occupation must be determined by the competent body.

The competent body checks whether there are significant differences between your foreign professional qualification and the German vocational qualification.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page