For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Foreign professional qualification Recognition as a medical pedagogue (B.A.) /Healing Pedagogue (B.A.)

If you want to work in Germany as a medical pedagogue (B.A.) or a medical pedagogue (B.A.), you generally need the right to hold the professional title "State-recognized medical pedagogue (B.A.)" or "State-recognized medical pedagogue (B.A.)". You can also apply for eligibility in Germany with a degree acquired abroad.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page