For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Foreign professional qualification Recognition as a specialist pharmacist

If you want to work as a specialist pharmacist in Germany, you need the recognition to be given the designation as a specialist pharmacist by the competent body. You can also apply for recognition in Germany with a specialist pharmacist's degree obtained abroad.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)

Top of the Page