Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Temporary exercise of the veterinary profession without a licence to practise medicine: notification

The temporary and occasional exercise of the veterinary profession for veterinarians from EU Member States without a licence to practise must be notified to the competent body.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the Lower Saxony Chamber of Veterinarians.

This procedure can also be handled through a "point of single contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Find your Point of Single Contact here

Which documents are required?

Documents may be required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

Fees are charged in accordance with §§1ff. of the cost statutes of the competent authority in accordance with No. 7.5.

Cost statutes of the Chamber of Veterinary Surgeons

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

They must make a report to the competent body before the first provision of the service or immediately after the provision of the service if prior notification was not possible due to the urgency of the action. The notification shall be renewed once a year.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.