Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Register of Craftsmen - Delete entry

If you want to have your entry in the register of craftsmen or in the trade registers of the competent authority deleted (e.g. due to the abandonment of the craft), you must do this at the competent authority. If you relocate your business to another Chamber of Crafts district, you must have your entry deleted from the previous competent office.

Who should I contact?

Responsibility lies with the Chamber of Crafts in whose district the permanent establishment is located.

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.

Find your Point of Single Contact here

Which documents are required?

  • Business deregistration
  • Craft card

What are the fees?

Fees are charged in accordance with the scale of fees of the competent authority. Please contact the competent authority.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)