Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Craft Roll Deletion

If you want to have your entry in the craft register or in the trade registers of the competent authority deleted (e.B. due to abandonment of the craft), you must do so at the competent authority. If you move your business to another chamber of crafts district, you must have your entry deleted at the previous responsible office.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the Chamber of Crafts, in whose district the permanent establishment is located.

This procedure can also be handled through a "point of single contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Find your Point of Single Contact here

Which documents are required?

  • Business deregistration
  • Craft Card

What are the fees?

Fees apply in accordance with the scale of fees of the competent authority. Please contact the competent authority.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.