Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Craft Roll Change

Changes to company data must be reported immediately to the competent authority. Often, these changes can also be made online.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the Chamber of Crafts, in whose district the permanent establishment is located.

This procedure can also be handled through a "point of single contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Find your Point of Single Contact

Which documents are required?

  • if applicable, business registration, business re-registration, business deregistration
  • Employment contract of the employed technical manager
  • Professional qualification
  • Excerpt from the commercial register
  • Social contract.

What are the fees?

Fees apply in accordance with the scale of fees of the competent authority.

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

What else should I know?

The competent body also provides advisory services if the legal form is to be changed.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalisation

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.