For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Permission to transfer firearms and ammunition

Permission to transfer firearms or ammunition across borders within the scope of the Arms Act, to other Member States of the European Union or to Switzerland is granted by the competent authority.

The competent authority may issue the relevant movement permit only if the competent authority of the recipient State has given its prior consent, i.e. has issued an import permit.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page