Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Hiking camp display

The organisation of a travelling camp for the distribution of goods or services, which is to be referred to by public announcement, must be notified to the body responsible for the location of the event.

The competent authority may prohibit the organisation of a travelling camp if the notification is not made on time or not truthfully or incompletely, or if the public announcement does not comply with the regulations.

The hiking camp may only be run on the spot by the organizers named in the advertisement or by a person authorized by them in writing.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the municipality, the Joint Community and the city in whose area the event is to be held.

This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.

Find your Point of Single Contact

Which documents are required?

  • If applicable, personnel documents or itinerant trade card

What are the fees?

There are fees according to Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) according to No.

Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Rules of Fees (AllGO)

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport


List ID 371 (whitelist; Status: 13.09.2018)

The text was automatically translated based on the German content.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)