In order to enable you to put your business concerns into practice, we offer you the entry into our service offerings in the corporate sector. The content is subject to the requirements of the European Services Directive. Please therefore also use the possibility to contact the contact persons of the state of Lower Saxony if necessary.

Request recognition as an expert organisation for installations for the handling of water-hazardous substances

In order to appoint experts who, on behalf of your expert organisation, inspect installations for the handling of water-hazardous substances, draw up expert opinions in the context of suitability assessments and certify or supervise specialist companies, you must apply for recognition from the competent authority of the country where your organisation's headquarters are to be located. The recognition applies to the entire federal territory.

Recognitions from another Member State of the European Union or another State Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area shall be equivalent to recognitions of the competent authority here if they are equivalent to them. They shall be submitted to the Authority in their original or copy before the commencement of the audit or monitoring activities; authentication of the copy may be required. The competent authority may also require that equivalent recognitions referred to in the first sentence be submitted in certified German translation.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page