For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Commercial transport of waste Permit

Anyone wishing to transport hazardous waste on a commercial basis requires a permit (transport permit). The permit is granted on request by the competent authority and may be subject to conditions and obligations.

The permit requirement on the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany also applies to the transboundary shipment of waste. A notification procedure does not replace the transport authorisation.

For waste not classified as hazardous, a notification of commercial transport is required.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page