For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Business Deregistration

If you wish to cease operating your business, you are obliged to unsubscribe from your business.

The same applies if you move the headquarters of your company or branch or branch of your company to a new location and this gives rise to the competence of a different municipality. First, log off your business or business at the previous location. You then log it back in to the new site.

If you change the legal form of your trade, a business deregistration is also required. First, you must unsubscribe from your business under the previous legal form. You then re-register your trade under the new legal form.

If you move your headquarters of your company or branch or branch of your company to a new location without changing the responsibilities within the municipality, a trade change notice is sufficient.

The following persons or their authorised representatives shall be deregistration:

  • in the case of individual trades by the trader himself,
  • in the case of corporations (e.B. GmbH, AG) by the legal representative(s).

In the case of partnerships (e.B. OHG, KG, GbR/BGB-Gesellschaft, GmbH & Co. KG), all shareholders entitled to the management must make commercial declarations in each case.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page