Recognition as a forestry association
If you want to set up a forestry association and use subsidies, you must have them recognised by the competent authority.
A forestry association is an association under private law of recognised forest management associations, forest management associations or forestry cooperatives. The aim of the Forestry Association is to adapt forest production and the marketing of forest products to the requirements of the market.
For this purpose, only the following tasks may be taken over by the Forestry Association:
- Informing and advising members and participating in the forestry framework planning
- coordination of sales;
- market-driven preparation and storage of products
- Marketing of members' products
- Procurement and use of machinery and equipment
After you have submitted the application and the required documents, your documents will be checked for completeness and plausibility. If no deficiencies can be found, you will then receive a notification with the recognition.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, Department 406 "Forest Policy, Hunting, Timber Industry".
The following requirements must be met for recognition as a forestry association:
- It must be a legal entity governed by private law;
- It must be capable of having a lasting effect on the adaptation of forest production and the marketing of forest products;
- Their articles of association or articles of association must contain provisions on:
- Your task;
- The financing of the task;
- It must allow substantial competition to exist in the timber market.
Which documents are required?
- informal application for recognition of a forestry association
- Description of the size of the area to be cultivated
- Invitation and protocol of incorporation
- List of members
What are the fees?
Fee: 130,00 - 650,00 EURPayment in advance: Nohttp://www.voris.niedersachsen.de/jportal/?quelle=jlink&query=AllgGO%20ND&psml=bsvorisprod.psml&max=trueFees are charged in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No. 95.1.6. The amount of the fees depends on the time required.
Fee: 30,00 - 130,00 EURPayment in advance: Nohttp://www.voris.niedersachsen.de/jportal/?quelle=jlink&query=AllgGO%20ND&psml=bsvorisprod.psml&max=trueFor the accession of individual landowners, fees are charged in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No. 95.1.6. The amount of the fees depends on the time required.
Applications / forms
You can submit the application for recognition informally by e-mail or by post to the competent authority.
Personal appearance required: No.
An action against the decision may be brought before the Administrative Court of Hanover within one month of notification, either in writing, for the record of the clerk of the registry of this court or in accordance with the Lower Saxony Ordinance on Electronic Legal Transactions in the Judiciary (Nds. ERVVO-Justiz) in the currently valid version by submitting electronic documents.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.