For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Provision of services by external companies that have the professional title "Consulting Engineer" in their name Advertisement

The use of the professional title "Consulting Engineer" in the name or in the company of the company is protected in Niederachsen. A company that is neither entered in the list of companies of the consulting engineers (at the registered office of the company in Lower Saxony) nor in the corresponding register in another federal state (if the company has its registered office in the other federal state) may use the professional title "consulting engineer" in Lower Saxony as an external company in its name or in its company, if it is entered in the list of foreign companies or in the corresponding register in another federal state.

External companies that are entered in the register of foreign companies must notify the Chamber of Engineers of their first activity in Lower Saxony.

If one year has passed since the last notification and the foreign company intends to continue to operate in Lower Saxony, it must report this to the Chamber of Engineers.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page