Projects of the casino operator subject to approval
If you have a Lower Saxony casino license, various projects require prior approval or approval by the competent authority on the basis of the Lower Saxony Casino Act (NSpielbG), the Lower Saxony Gaming Regulations (NSpielO) and the applicable ancillary provisions for licensing (NB). For this, you must submit an application.
Insofar as the ancillary provisions for the licence to operate public casinos in Lower Saxony (NB) result in an obligation to notify or report certain transactions or incidents, these must be reported or reported to the competent authority.
- As the holder of a Lower Saxony casino licence, you must submit an application for approval or approval for a project concerning casino operations that requires approval or approval to the competent authority.
- If the NSpielbG imposes an obligation to submit documents or if you have been specifically requested to do so by the competent authority, you must submit the documents to the casino supervisory authority.
If, in accordance with the ancillary provisions for authorisation, you are obliged to report or report transactions or incidents, you must report them to the competent authority.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the casino supervision of the Lower Saxony Ministry of Finance.
- Proof of legitimate interest in the respective request
- Proof of the legal requirements required for this
- Proof of compatibility with the objectives of the State Treaty on Gambling (GlüStV)
Which documents are required?
- written request for approval or consent
- Evidence and/or documents to be submitted in accordance with legal requirements
- documents subject to submission, e.g. annual financial statements and management report, including auditors' audit report; (see separate list for further examples)
- Notification or notification of notifiable events, e.g. dismantling of playground equipment, malfunction of the safety system; (see separate list for further examples)
The law or the ancillary provisions contain requirements for the submission of various documents or evidence. These must be sent to the competent authority. The same applies to specially requested documents.
What are the fees?
Any fees or costs incurred result from the Ordinance on Fees and Expenses for Official Acts and Services (General Fee Schedule).
These vary depending on the official act and the amount of work.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Application deadline usually 6 weeks
about 3 weeks
Action before the Administrative Court of Lower Saxony
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Finance
Professionally released on
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.