Entry in the list of drafters
According to the Lower Saxony Building Code (NBauO), the draftsman is responsible for ensuring that the design for the construction project complies with public building law. According to § 53 Abs. 1 S. 2 NBauO, the design includes the building templates, in the case of construction measures according to §§ 62, 63 NBauO including the documents that do not have to be submitted. This is determined by the Building Templates Ordinance (BauVorlVO). In order to obtain the right to submit building documents, an entry in the list of design authors is required, unless an entry in a corresponding directory of another federal state already exists.
If you have a domicile or a professional establishment in Lower Saxony or practice your profession wholly or partially, but not only temporarily or occasionally, in Lower Saxony and are entitled to use the professional title "Ingenieurin" or "Ingenieur" on the basis of a degree in civil engineering, and have worked for at least two years in the object planning of buildings, you can register in the list of design authors. let.
You may use the professional title "engineer" protected in accordance with § 1 NIngG if the requirements specified in § 6 NIngG are met.
Persons who have a qualification from an EU member state, another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or a state equivalent by agreement or other foreign countries need a permit from the Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony in accordance with §§ 7 to 9 NIngG in order to use the professional title "Ingenieurin" or must be entitled to use the professional title under the law of another federal state.
An application for entry in the list of drafters must be submitted in writing or online using the form provided. The supporting documents referred to under "Required documents" must be attached to the application.
- Entitlement to use the professional title "Ingenieurin" or "Ingenieur" due to studies in civil engineering
- The entitlement to use the professional title "Ingenieurin" or "Ingenieur" may be carried out in separate procedures by the Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony
- at least two years of professional experience in the field of object planning of buildings
- the reliability required for the profession
- Further details can be found in § 21 NIngG (see legal basis).
Which documents are required?
- Proof of studies in civil engineering
- Proof of professional experience in the object planning of buildings by submitting prepared building templates within the meaning of the BauVorlVO for buildings over a period of at least two years
- Confirmation by the responsible design author that the submitted building templates have been prepared by the applicant
- Statement of Reliability
Please have all the necessary documents ready for the electronic application. Without the complete documentation, you will not be able to complete the electronic application process and submit your application.
What are the fees?
- 350 € one-time registration fee
The following payment methods are possible online:
- Credit card
- SEPA direct debit (without blacklist check)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There are no deadlines to be observed.
If the required documents, including proof of entitlement to use the professional title, are available in full, a maximum of three months.
If the entitlement to use the professional title must be checked, usually three to a maximum of four months after all necessary documents for the previous approval procedure have been submitted.
Applications / forms
Applications can be submitted to the Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony at any time in writing or online.
Forms for download (application list of draft authors)
- Online procedure:
Link to the online application
- Personal appearance may be required, e.g. if technical discussion is necessary
Administrative court action.
What else should I know?
The persons entered in the list of drafters must undergo professional training in the field of public building law.
Technically approved by
Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony.
Professionally released on
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.