For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Entry in the list of draft authors

According to the Lower Saxony Building Code (NBauO), the draft seamauthor is responsible for ensuring that the design for the construction project complies with public building law. According to Section 53 (1) s. 2 NBauO, the design includes the building templates, in the case of construction work pursuant to Sections 62, 63 NBauO, including documents that do not need to be submitted. This is determined by the Building Templates Ordinance (BauVorlVO). In order to obtain the building template authorization, an entry in the list of draft authors is required, unless an entry in a corresponding list of another federal state is already available.

If you have a domicile or professional establishment in Lower Saxony, or if you have a full or partial, but not only temporary or occasional, practising in Lower Saxony and are entitled to hold the professional title "engineer" or "engineer" on the basis of a degree in civil engineering and have worked for at least two years in the design of buildings, you can register in the list of draft authors.

You may use the professional title "engineer" or "engineer" protected in accordance with Section 1 NIngG if the conditions specified in Section 6 of the NIngG are met.

Persons who have a qualification from an EU Member State, another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or a State assitised by agreement or other foreign countries require that you hold the professional title "Engineer" or "Engineer" obtain a licence from the Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony in accordance with Sections 7 to 9 of the NIngG or must be entitled to hold the professional title under the law of another Land.

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page