Commencement of work as a test expert for safety-related systems and equipment Show
Anyone wishing to work as a test expert or test expert for technical systems and equipment for the first time must notify the competent authority in writing in advance.
- Before starting work, a written notification to the supreme building supervisory authority is required.
- The detailed procedure will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Who should I contact?
The responsibility lies with the Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection.
This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.
Which documents are required?
- Certificate of legal establishment for the purpose of carrying out the activity in another State and that the pursuit of this activity is not prohibited
- Proof that requirements according to § 5 para. 1 no. 2 BauSVO had to be fulfilled in the state of establishment
What are the fees?
There are no fees.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- The processing time is currently three months from receipt of the written notification.
It is possible to appeal against the recognition to the Administrative Court of Hanover.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection
List ID 847 (whitelist; Status: 13.09.2018)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.