Admission to the Bar Grant as in-house lawyer
Anyone wishing to work as an in-house lawyer or in-house lawyer requires licensing. After admission, the activity may be carried out under the professional title of lawyer (in-house lawyer) or lawyer (in-house lawyer).
Who should I contact?
The jurisdiction lies with the Bar Association.
This procedure can also be carried out through a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by municipalities and the state for service providers.
- General admission requirements for the profession of lawyer
- no grounds for refusal of admission
- Activities according to § 46 paragraphs 2 to 5 Federal Lawyers' Act (BRAO)
Which documents are required?
- publicly certified photocopy of the examination certificate on the acquisition of the qualification for judicial office, on passing the aptitude test or on other admission requirements according to § 4 Federal Lawyers' Act (BRAO),
- CV with photograph,
- if applicable, publicly certified photocopy of the doctoral certificate or proof of the acquisition of another academic degree,
- a copy or a certified copy of the employment contract or contracts;
- job description signed by the employer and the applicant,
- the competent authority may require the submission of further evidence.'
What are the fees?
Fees are charged in accordance with § 192 of the Federal Lawyers' Act (BRAO) in conjunction with the fee statutes of the competent authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.
Processing Time: 3 Months
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice
Professionally released on
List ID 836 (whitelist; Status: 13.09.2018)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.