Lawyer Admission Grant as Syndicate Lawyer/Syndicate Lawyer
Anyone wishing to act as a syndicate lawyer or a syndicate lawyer requires a licence. After admission, the activity may be carried out under the professional title of lawyer (syndicate lawyer) or lawyer (syndicate lawyer).
Who should I contact?
Responsibility lies with the Bar Association.
This procedure can also be handled by a "Single Contact Person". The "Single Contact Person" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the country for service providers.
- general admission requirements for the profession of lawyer
- No grounds for refusal of authorisation
- Activity in accordance with Sections 46 paragraph s 2 to 5 of the Federal Lawyers' Code (BRAO)
Which documents are required?
- publicly certified copy of the examination certificate on the acquisition of the qualification to the office of judge, on the passing of the aptitude test or on other admission requirements in accordance with Section 4 of the Federal Lawyers' Code (BRAO),
- Curriculum vitae with photo,
- if necessary, publicly certified copying of the doctoral certificate or proof of acquisition of another academic degree,
- copy ingesb or publicly certified copy of the employment contract or employment contracts,
- job description signed by the employer and the applicant person,
- the competent authority may require further evidence to be submitted'
What are the fees?
Fees are payable in accordance with Section 192 of the Federal Lawyers' Code (BRAO) in .m of the Fee Statute of the competent body.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the appropriate body.
Processing Time: 3 Months
List ID 836 (positive list; As of September 13, 2018)
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Lower Saxony Ministry of Justice
Professionally released on