For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Mediation and advice of financial assets by foreign persons

Financial services companies generally require a permit for financial asset intermediaries and financial asset advisors.

In the event of prior written notification of a temporary exercise of financial investment intermediary activity in accordance with Section 13a of the German Commercial Code (GewO), nationals of a Member State of the EU or of a State Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area may independently provide financial services.

Section 13a Trade Code (GewO)

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page