Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Activity exempt from a travel trade card Admission of exemptions for the implementation of certain sales events

The travel trade card requirement does not apply if an exception within the meaning of Section 55a (2) of the Trade Regulation Act (GewO) has been granted for the sale of goods on the occasion of special sales events.

The type of goods to be offered for sale should have a certain connection to the event giving rise to the event.

The granting of permission is at the discretion of the competent authority. It is to be issued for a specific location and, as a rule, for a specific event, as well as for a limited period and in writing. It can also be applied for by the organiser with effect for the providers and applies to the traders and their employees.

Who should I contact?

The responsibility lies with the district, the district-free city, the large independent city and the independent municipality in whose area of responsibility the sales event takes place.

This procedure can also be handled by a "Point of Single Contact". The "Point of Single Contact" is a special service offered by the municipalities and the state for service providers.

Which documents are required?

  • If applicable, personal documente
  • in the case of an application submitted by an individual applicant
    • If applicable, presentation of the product range

The competent authority may request further documents in individual cases.

What are the fees?

Fees are charged in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No.

Emission: 81,00 EUR
Payment in advance: Yes

What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?

Deadlines may have to be observed. Please contact the competent authority.

What else should I know?

This permit does not replace an exemption, e.g. for a special use under road law, or other permits.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)