For an area outside of Lower Saxony and foreign languages, some menu items and functions are not available. Please go to the service page of the respective country.

Entrepeneurs assistant

Several authorities were found for your input. Please indicate your district or postal code where you have your company/branch or where you would like to contact the responsible office.

Travel trade card-free activity Admission of exemptions for the organisation of certain sales events

The travel trade card obligation shall be waived if an exception has been granted for the sale of goods on the occasion of special sales events within the meaning of Section 55a (2) of the German Commercial Code (GewO).

The type of goods to be offered for sale should be in a certain context for the event giving rise to the event.

The granting of the permit is at the discretion of the competent authority. It must be granted for a specific location and, in so order, for a specific event, as well as for a limited period of time and in writing. It can also be requested by the organiser with effect for the providers and applies to the tradesmen as well as to those employed by them.

Section 55a (2) Of the Commercial Code (GewO)

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Top of the Page