Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Third-party inspectors for commercial waste Announcement

If, as a recognised body, you wish to carry out external inspections at the premises of waste pre-treatment plants within the framework of the Commercial Waste Ordinance, you must be a notified body.

For the disclosure, you must submit an application to the competent authority.

As the notified body, you are allowed to carry out the third-party inspections.

Equivalent certificates issued abroad will be recognized.

The disclosure may be accompanied by ancillary provisions.


Bodies to be notified for the purpose of external control must have the reliability, independence and expertise required for their activities.

Which documents are required?

Documents are required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

  • Fees are charged in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 of the General Fee Schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No. 2.17.

Applications / forms

An informal application is sufficient.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Portalverbund des Bundes und der Länder)