Please enter a search term.

Please note:You can only obtain complete information if you indicate the place of residence, the place of business or the building project, depending on the procedure.

Third-party inspectors for commercial waste notification

If you, as a recognised body, would like to carry out external inspections at companies of waste pretreatment plants within the framework of the Commercial Waste Ordinance, you must be a notified body.

For notification, you must submit an application to the competent authority.

As a notified body, you may carry out the external checks.

Equivalent certificates issued abroad will be recognised.

The notification may be accompanied by ancillary provisions.


Bodies to be notified for external inspection must have the reliability, independence and expertise required for their activities.

Which documents are required?

Documents are required. Please contact the competent authority.

What are the fees?

  • Fees are payable in accordance with Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 general fee schedule of the State of Lower Saxony (AllGO) in accordance with No. 2.17.

Annex 1 to § 1 paragraph 1 General Fee Schedule (AllGO)

Applications / forms

An informal application is sufficient.

Technically approved by

Lower Saxony Ministry for the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection

Source: Serviceportal Niedersachsen (Linie6PLus)

Further Links

Single points of contact of the state of Lower Saxony, Single points of contact of the countries of Europe, advice and assistance for EU citizens and their families.